Part-time Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
OccupationsAccounting-Finance: Financial Control, Bookkeeping, Claims Review and Adjusting, Collections, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Credit Review-Analysis, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting, Financial Planning-Advising, Financial Products Sales-Brokerage, Fund Accounting, General-Other: Accounting-Finance, Investment Management, Policy Underwriting, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Leasing-Acquisition, Risk Management-Compliance, Securities Analysis-Research, Tax Accounting, Tax Assessment and Collections
Administrative-Clerical: Administrative Support, Claims Processing, Data Entry-Order Processing, Executive Support, Filing-Records Management, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical, Office Management, Property Management, Reception-Switchboard, Secretary-Executive Assistant, Transcription
This individual will be responsible for various bookkeeping and administrative duties.
•To ensure accurate financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
•To properly record receipts and expenditures
•To provide support to the office
•Record accounts payable to the proper account, in the proper period, and ensure payment in a timely manner
•Record income receipts to the proper account and in the proper period
•Prepare financial information for various ministries
•Review credit card activity and documentation
•Assist with information needed for financial audits
•Prepare accounts receivable invoicing and statements
•Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures, an orderly accounting filing system and perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Provide administrative support to the parish office including but not limited to filing, answering phone, generating letters as well as the weekly bulletin, record keeping, and telephone and email communications
· Preparing routine correspondence and reports
· Assisting with communications with service vendors
Hours for the position are: Monday – Friday 9am-3pm
**Note: This position is not projected to become a Full Time position.
· 3-5 years experience in a comparable role
· Exceptional Customer Service skills with internal and external customers
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
· Experience with QuickBooks
· Ability to function independently and effectively in a small fast paced office environment
· Great interpersonal skills and a consistently professional, positive attitude
· Must be extremely organized with excellent time management skills
· Comfortable taking direction as well as confident working independently
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to all required screening procedures.