Office of Vocation and Ministry at Hellenic College
50 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, Massachusetts (United States)
CrossRoad Videographer/Video Editor
Brookline, MA & Chicago, IL,
CrossRoad is looking to hire an experienced videographer/video editor for the summer who is seeking to use their gifts and talents in an Orthodox youth ministry setting!
CrossRoad is an engaging summer institute for Orthodox Christian high school juniors and seniors sponsored by the Office of Vocation & Ministry at Hellenic College. CrossRoad offers three ten-day sessions—two on the campus of Hellenic College Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, MA and one on the campus of North Park University in Chicago, IL.
The position consists of three main components:
- Film and record the CrossRoad Summer Institute experience for all three sessions
- Edit footage to produce three creative videos that will encompass the CrossRoad experience from each session
- Create 1-2 short promotional/marketing videos for the CrossRoad Summer Institute
- Must be a college/graduate student or young professional who is an active member of the Orthodox Church
- Strong competency in using a video camera and coordinating media/technology
- Strong competency and former experience using professional video editing software
- Excellent organizational skills