Metropolis of Detroit Summer Camp (MDSC)
Rose City, Michigan, USA
Phone: (248) 909-MDSC
Licensed Health Director
Rose City, MI
Under guidance of the Camp Director, is responsible for the health and wellness of all campers and staff. Ensures accurate record keeping of all health-related incidents, reporting all required infirmary care, and gives input on any conflict between camp activities and health requirements of campers. Works within the framework of the program, policies, standards and expectations of the Greek Orthodox Church, State of Michigan Family Independence Agency, American Camping Association and the Metropolis of Detroit Summer Camp Board of Trustees.
- Must be 21 years of age or older, with a valid driver’s license and be willing to have a background check and letters of recommendation for job.
- Licensure as a Physician, Registered Nurse (with valid State licensure), Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic, or satisfactory completion of the American Red Cross Responding To Emergency Training, or equivalent.
- Certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) by the American Red Cross or American Heart Association, or equivalent.
- Established record in leadership roles.
- Completion of Archdiocese Youth Protection Online Training.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com