Holy Trinity Academy School Director
Holy Trinity Academy seeks a School Director for its Early Childhood Education Program. The candidate must be dedicated to students' academic excellence, spiritual and social development, and who believes that education is both an intellectual and a moral endeavor. The Director position requires a willingness to meet the institution’s opportunities and challenges, building upon its achievements and ever-changing needs in early childhood education.
- Set educational standards and establish policies and procedures to meet standards by monitoring instructional methods, curriculum, and weekly lesson plans; review parent and teacher communications.
- Optimize all local marketing channels to meet annual enrollment goals. Provide tours to potential families for enrollment.
- Recruit, hire, train, evaluate staff, and ensure all staff have completed required training to be in compliance with licensing standards. Promote excellence and improvement in all matters of teaching, learning and administration.
- Take an active role in daily student activities by being available to meet with parents, support and assist teachers.
- Be a liaison between the school, church and HTA Parent Club.
- Prepare yearly academic and Chapel schedules.
- Schedule and conduct staff meetings; organize Pre-Service week for staff.
- Implement childcare licensing standards and accreditation standards; schedule required inspections and respond to any concerns that arise during inspection.
- Maintain strong relationships with both students and parents/guardians.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen with the ability to manage the school within the HTA Board’s overall goals, policies and financial budget.
- Fully participating with the HTA Board to plan and optimize the school’s fund-raising programs, such as, the annual campaign and major events.
- Show respect for Orthodox Christian standards of moral conduct.
Qualification and Requirements:
The director must meet or exceed state licensing requirements for age, education and experience. Must be 21 years of age. Have 2-3 years of child care experience or education in early childhood or related field. Have business administration experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Early Childhood Education or related field. Must attain state mandated Director Certificate.
Interested candidates should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org