Philo4Thought 2019-2020 Internship Opportunities
New York, NY
Search Open 08/15/2019 to 09/15/2019
(2 SPOTS AVAILABLE: Junior Research Assistant; Junior IT Assistant)
Philo4Thought seeks two members of the Hellenic community to serve as interns for the upcoming academic year in exchange for high school/college credit and a Certificate of Excellence to be awarded (along with a modest sponsor-based stipend) at our 2020 Spring Conference. Requirements are as follows:
- Matriculating High School Senior or Undergraduate student seeking credit towards their current degree program.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher and a record of academic and extracurricular excellence.
- Familiarity with standard social media.
- Ability to work with online platforms.
- Strong (English) written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Specific interest in education and media strongly preferred.
- Bilingual Greek-English a plus.
- 2 Letters of recommendation and a school transcript are required.
- A letter from the Registrar/Academic Advisor/Department Chair indicating that credit will be granted for this work is also required.
Former interns have had the benefit of excellent referrals for their future academic and professional endeavors in addition to the promise of continued mentoring beyond the term of their internship.
Please email cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.