Part-Time Office Manager
Are you passionate enthusiastic and organized? Are you looking to serve God with your time and talent? St Demetrios Greek Orthodox is seeking an experienced part-time Office Manager. The person in this position will be responsible for daily administrative and reception duties common to church life.
Regular duties will include:
- Managing daily church operations and systems, communications, parish correspondence, office filing system, and church bulletins
- Assist as needed, parish committees, ministries and organizations
- Maintain Church sacramental calendar, bookings and answer questions regarding sacraments, memorials, funerals, etc.
- General bookkeeping: accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Administrative entering and tracking of stewardship using parish software Icon CMO.
- Making deposits, reconciling bank accounts, assisting with special events, and hall rental finances.
- Sending monthly statements, and handling questions regarding stewardship and all donations
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 1, ideally 3 years general office experience, and be proficient with WindowsOS and Microsoft Office365. Must have a willingness to learn and operate Vanco (online giving and payment processing platform) and ICON Church Management Software. The chosen individual must maintain confidentiality to ensure financial security and confidentiality
Compensation will commensurate with experience,
If you wish to apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our final candidates will be contacted for an interview.